Saturday, April 29, 2006

Home Staging Slideshow Presentation

QUESTION
I have a question, I am considering getting the staging slide-show presentation for r.e. agent meetings. What do I say if asked if its my work?

ANSWER
It probably won't come up, but you can say, "The images are typical of what I do and I was trained by the creator of the presentation, who is one of the top ranked redesign/staging trainers in the country. My work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure I'll work very hard to please you and your clients."

You have answered the question honestly, but then quickly redirected their attention to you and your commitment to serve them to the highest degree of professionalism. Most people will assume it is your work, especially if they already perceive you as a professional by how you dress and carry yourself.

Your own personal confidence will be the key to whether they hire you or not. Get some experience first before you tackle a group of agents and you'll walk in there with your head held high and be able to easily convince them of your talent and experitise.