Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Presenting a Home Staging Company

QUESTION

Presently, the way it is established is the Realtor presents the home staging concept and that the homeowner would be paying for the services up front and would be getting 1/2 of the staging costs back at closing. If the homeowner doesn't want the service it is declined and I don't ever get into see them. I know I have lost a couple of homes this way. I realize I might have never gotten the clients but I didn't have the opportunity to share from my perspective which might have given them a new outlook and a willingness to spend the money.

This is the change I want to do. I am going to request that the Realtors make an internal assessment and if they think my services would be useful, they merely inform to homeowners that this service is available, hand them my brochure and
tell them I would be in touch to set up a meeting and discuss their options.

What do you think of this new approach?


The Answer Here