Thursday, March 30, 2006

About Making Mistakes

VISITOR QUIRY
I am being extremely cautious this time around and carefully looking into this business and your company. I have made to many mistakes in the past and I want this to be the right decision. I can't afford to jump into something again without really testing the waters first.

BARBARA'S RESPONSE
Been there, done that. Everything in life, however, is a risk. I bring you top quality training and tools. But you are the X factor. Check out the bronze redesign program then, because it allows you to buy what you want when you want it. But do fortify yourself with all of my design training, besides the basic business training, because you want confidence and success. The answers to the certification exam are in the training too, so if you want to eventually be certified you will pass the exam easily if you have fortified yourself with all of the design training.

If you have the passion for design and love for people, success is bound to follow given time. Many people don't have the passion and drive and fail. But the need for the service is dire and the training is exceptional.