Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Five Affirming Beliefs for Home Stagers

1) Regardless of what life brings to me, I will be happy.
2) I seek to improve every day in these areas: knowledge, awareness, curiosity, caring, adaptability, success, control of my life.
3) Since I am my own best friend, I continuously encourage myself, support myself and respect myself.
4) Working together, my mind, body and spirit are united in the goal to allow me to excel in my home staging activities.
5) Problems and setbacks are only opportunities to improve myself, my work, my goals and dreams. I am always seeking ways to improve and grow - and I'm always on the look out for ways to help my clients too.

When was the last time you gave yourself a good compliment?

When was the last time you treated yourself for a job well done?

Today in the mail I received a check for $200 from my daughter's dentist. It seems I had overpaid my bill. How nice they were honest enough to return the money to me.

Since my computer crashed last Friday, and my external hard drive got blown out on Saturday from a power outage, and my printer up and died today, I'm in need of treating myself.

While it was a lot of extra work to restore my systems, I took the opportunity to improve my business at the same time. Even though tempted to get frantic and frustrated (and I admit I did a little of that - I'm only human), I chose to look overall on this series of problems as an opportunity to excel and grow and make my home staging and redesign business better than ever.

And now I'm going to go spend that $200 on myself!