Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Analyzing Yourself as a Home Stager

Before you make any decision regarding your business, ask yourself these questions:

1)Do I believe in what I'm doing?
2)Am I being honest?
3)Is my message true?
4)If I do this, how will it affect others?

Just because someone else conducts their business in a certain manner, and with a certain code of ethics, that doesn't mean they have the answers, nor does it mean that what they are claiming and saying is true. Nor does it mean that what they are offering is good for the consumer.

You don't have to look very far on the internet to find a wide assortment of products and services, all claiming to be the best, the most affordable, yada yada yada.

You have to dig deeper to get at the truth.

Case in point: I recently entered discussions with a company claiming to have tens of thousands of daily visitors to their website. But I could easily see by my own applications, that their daily traffic was far less than my own.

There's so much hype and overcharging, even on the Net, not to mention the companies that are just totally unethical from the get-go.

So dig deeper and really study what you're reading before buying into anyone's message. If you take the time to do a little research, you'll be able to weed out the truth from the hype and get at the real value of something.

And so it should go without saying, that when you put your own messages out there on your products and services, that you tell the truth and provide real value. Otherwise it will come back to bite you "you-know-where".