Thursday, August 17, 2006

Destructive Beliefs of Home Stagers

How many times have you been wrong about something?

Maybe you were unduly afraid of something.
Maybe your were flat out wrong about something.
Maybe you made a mistake about something.

Then you began to dwell on it. You felt an obligation to worry about it, go over it again in your mind.

I have to admit I'm guilty of that. If I have goofed up or been criticized of something I'm innocent of or guilty of, I tend to dwell on it, going over it in my mind. It can even disrupt my ability to sleep.

Worry is destructive. There is no good that can come from it.

We are often so accustomed to worrying about things, that we don't give it a second thought.

But have you ever stopped to consider that most of the things we worry about are false assumptions we have accepted as truths or fear that never, ever come to pass?

While we can't do anything about some things that happen in life, we can control our reactions. So put worrying about things to a stop. Tuck those fears and insecurities into your pocket and zip up the pocket.

What have you got to lose? Nothing.
What have you got to gain? Everything.